Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Musings

I have been under the weather these past few days. Here are a few of my delirious musings...

The other day I read a beauty tip that I can't believe I lived this long without. The tip was to buy lip protectant that is exclusively for bed time and it is to be left next to your bed and not moved. So you always remember to put it on before snoozing. I can't even fully explain what a difference this has made in my lip health! FTR - This is my new favorite...
                          

                                

I use the top one at night and I have yet to use the bottom one (with an SPF in it) as I have not left the house in days. #sickling 

I made a Chinese wholesale website purchase last week. I was in search for a dress for Easter and a dress for a wedding in Portland, ME that The Mister and I have in the summer.
                                       

                             
               
      
The one on the left is for Easter (#crazycatlady) and the one on the right is for the wedding. I will keep you all posted as to when they come in!

Finding Bigfoot was featured on The Soup this past week. And I saw Bobo, one of the Bigfoot hunters, wearing this hat. I told The Mister that I would agree to go camping with him if he got it for me. #AllAboutTheOutfit




                                                                  


#KeepItSquatchy 

xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment