Monday, March 24, 2014

100th Post

I was browsing the stats of this bloggy over the weekend and I realized that this very post is my 100th one! Now, of course that number includes my posts from when I first started this blog way back in 2010. But the bulk of them have been this year. My New Years resolution was to attempt to blog every day as well as do some vlogs. And, as of 100 posts, I have been going strong with the blogging and have even gotten my feet wet with vlogging.

Etsy.com
With all of that being said, for this 100th post, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been reading/watching/tweeting/liking. I appreciate it more than you all will ever know. I have to admit that I was nervous to take on such a big task. Aka keeping up my creativity to blog every day. But it has really come so naturally..apparently I have a lot to say! :)

So, here's to 100 more and 100 more after that! This journey has been so fun and rewarding so far, I can't wait to see what the blog-o-sphere future holds!

No comments :

Post a Comment