Saturday, March 1, 2014

Conversationalist


I was perusing Pinterest the other day (as you do) and came across this quote. Of all the thousands of quotes I have pinned, this is my favorite one. I consider myself somewhat of a conversationalist. I attribute it to all my days spent in spas waxing (you know whats) and giving people facials. Sometimes that stuff can be a little awkward for the client so you really have to learn to put them at ease with your conversation and approachability. I will probably never work in a spa again, but I will always look back fondly on those days. Even though I didn't really enjoy it at the time, it gave me such an important life skill at such a young age.  I really appreciate the face to face conversation and I am hoping that in the age of texting, it doesn't be come a lost art form. 

#GiftOfGab


No comments :

Post a Comment