Saturday, January 25, 2014

Living Room Wall Reveal

I am finally ready to reveal my living room wall! As y'all remember, I painted it black and was waiting until everything was dried and hung to take pictures and reveal it! So, without further ado..here she is! - 

Decidedly Delightful

Decidedly Delightful
#PleaseRemoveYourShoes #AndDontTakeABetterPairWhenYouLeave


Decidedly Delightful
Details - The two faux deer on the left I got at HomeGoods; Lamp - Target; All three wedding canvases we got through our wedding photographer; The shoe sign I got at Francesca's; I got the silver antlers at Tarjay; The Cinderella Castle print I got off of Etsy and I got the frame at HomeGoods; And the other piece of art was also a (on sale) Target purchase!

I really love the way it came out. After looking at these pictures, I am noticing my couch is in desperate need of some chic throw pillows!

Edit - The paint color is "Tuxedo Tie" By Allen and Roth (Valspar)

No comments :

Post a Comment