Friday, January 3, 2014

Coffee Table Books

January of 2014 will mark the second year that we have been in this apartment. In our double parlor, we have two sets of double shelves. After Christmas these shelves usually get a complete overhaul after I de-Christmas them.
 
As I was going through all the decor pieces on said shelves I realized how much I love a good coffee table book.
 
 

Our books have been collected all throughout our relationship. But, some of them were picked out for our wedding. All of our centerpieces were different antiques and other wares and two of the tables had stacks coffee table books for centerpieces.
 
I always like to get books that I relate to or about things that I am interested in. I love being able to look at someone's book shelves and find out a little bit about them just by looking at what books they own.
 
What are some of your favorite coffee table books?
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment