Monday, January 20, 2014

Kourtney Kardashian

My love for the Kardashians is no secret. I know they have a lot of haters and controversy, but I think that's what's great about them. I love them for playing the game so well. They have amazing style and taste and I think that is also, why they are so good at what they do. I (as well as many other women) look to them for style/lifestyle advice every day. 

Which brings me to my girl Kourtney. After seeing her gorgeous home in InStyle I realized she is my Creative Spirit Animal. I could move into this home exactly the way it was and not change a thing (decoratively speaking). Her master bedroom was my favorite and the black and white tee pee in her "piano room" is the tee pee (Land Of Nod) that I have been eyeing for quite some time for the boy's room...Hear that Mister? ;-)

InStyle/GREY CRAWFORD

InStyle/GREY CRAWFORD

Kourt also did a whimsical/Disney inspired photo shoot for The Coveteur in said gorgeous house. She is wearing a Comme des Garçons Mickey hat and a Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy feathered jacket (#swoon). Charli, her new Bengal kitten, makes an appearance in the photo shoot as well! #catlady



Take a look over at The Coveteur for more amazing pictures from the photo shoot!

Other Kardashi-Notes - For all my #KUWTK fans, how cray was the first episode of Season 9?! I feel so bad for Khloe; Bruce Jenner's hair should have it's own Malibu based reality show; Kim and Kanye are my absolute favorite famous couple and I wish they could adopt me so I could live in their palace and wear their clothes; I've realized that a big part of why I watch the Kardashians is because of The Lord; I want a pair of Arthur George socks because, duh. 






No comments :

Post a Comment