Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Projects

As The Mister knows, I have many projects up my sleeve for 2014. How many are actually going to get done is yet to be seen. But, one thing is for sure - our living room wall is in desperate need of a face lift.


It's the first thing that people see when they walk into our apartment and it's just so...blah. Our wedding canvases are great, but I feel like it needs just a little more sparkle. Not literally though because The Mister isn't a huge fan of glitter. :)

So, my idea is to..wait for it...paint the wall black! Allen + Roth "Tuxedo Tie" to be exact. It should come as no surprise to those who know me as I literally paint everything in my life either black or white. 

I am thinking black wall with all white accessories. #swoon I am probably going to leave the canvases and build around them for a gallery wall. I am also toying with the idea of all white faux deer antlers. I am not sure how many, but obviously more then one is always better!

We should be getting the paint in the next few weeks. I can't wait to get started, I think it is really going to give it a much needed boost. 

New Year, New Wall! 

#decor

No comments :

Post a Comment