Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Forever 21 Haul

I mentioned the other day that I had an online order coming my way from Forever 21. Well, it arrived yesterday and I am absolutely giddy with excitement because everything fit and looks great. Which as any avid online shopper knows, is a huge feat!

I decided to stock up on bottoms for summer...I need lots of basics so I can put some fab outfits together.


Of course I had to jump on the high waisted jean shorts wagon. I love these and I am so happy that I have been eating clean enough for these to look good and not like mom jean shorts. And don't worry, my butt does NOT hang out the bottom of them. Even after hours and hours of spin my butt is still rather small. #tinyhineyproblems



Usually I would never post prices of things because that is tres tacky. BUT, this skirt was $5.80..what a freaking deal! And it's quality is pretty decent as well...



I finally got my replacement kitty shirt in! (Not from Forever21) I am so excited to wear this outfit...maybe for Easter? Not sure yet...It will certainly be the most color I have ever worn in one outfit.

I also got this amazing necklace...


I am not a necklace wearer usually. But I saw this one and had to have it. I am picturing pairing it with a maxi dress and a brunchy bloody mary!

I also got a high waisted black maxi skirt that I love but it would not photograph right. It has really high slits and I am going to need to put a few stitches in it in order to NOT flash everyone. #classy 

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment