Thursday, April 10, 2014

Throw Back Thursday {A Very Disney Christmas}

I was perusing my external hard drive the other day and came across pictures from a Christmas party we had in 2012 with The Mister's family. I had never posted any pictures or deets so I thought I would do that today for #tbt. Enjoy!

This was the invitation..



I like to either make my own invitations or order them off Etsy or Shutterfly. I just love me a printed invitation!

Here was the tablescape...


Since we do not have a dining room table, we rented the tables, chairs, linens and napkins. All the dishware is from Crate and Barrel. I made the Mickey head centerpiece out of three foam balls painted black and a wooden skewer. 


I made the favors out of mini Chinese take out boxes purchased at iParty and the buttons I got at WalMart. White Mickeys on one side and black on the other. There were Hershey Kisses inside the boxes.


I always have to have fresh flowers on any of my party tables...fake flowers make me cringe. 


Candy cane seating assignments made out of mini candy canes, scrap book paper and clear labels. 


The pop of color of the black and white party; the kids/princess table for the three princesses of the family (our three nieces).


And no Christmas party would be complete without a dessert/hot chocolate bar! I make my hot chocolate in the crock pot. You can find the recipe here. I personally like to add a little (or a lot) of caramel vodka to my hot coco after I pour it into my mug. Just for an added kick!

#PartyPlanner4Hire
















No comments :

Post a Comment