Monday, April 7, 2014

Winter Blues

You'll have to forgive my lack of blogging over the past few days. The weather has been beautiful so sitting inside blogging was not at the top of my priority list!

Speaking of the weather...I was walking to the gym this morning in short sleeves, soaking up the sunshine and I realized how much the weather affects my mood. Being cooped up all winter with a very active little boy has not fared well for my mental state. I am just so happy the seasons are turning and spring/summer is on it's way!

For this reason alone, I would love to live in a state that is warmer all throughout the year. Celebration, FL to be exact. But I would also settle for somewhere like Atlanta that still does get the change of seasons and snow at least once a year.

This weather also gives me motivation to scrub the house and start some projects! Yay for DIY's and spring time floral arrangements. :)


Well, that's the end of my weather ramble but I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful sunshine! And for those that have had sunshine all year, I am extremely jealous of you all!

Happy Spring (finally)!

No comments :

Post a Comment