Monday, April 14, 2014

Musings

Hello my lovelies! You will have to excuse the hiatus, The Mister and I were in Upstate NY for the weekend catching up with his family and watching Cy make memories with his cousins. We got so lucky for amazing weather and a great weekend!

#OOTD -

Deets - Shirt | Sheinside.com | Leggings | Charlotte Russe | Shoes | ShoeDazzle | Ring | Forever 21

#Selfies4Days
There were two items that saved my life this weekend and those were my Fast Flats and Revive Vitamin Water. My flats saved my feet after I rocked those ShoeDazzle wedges for like 6 hours and the Vitamin Water helped the next morning after too many martinis. It's always been my hangover remedy and always works like a charm. 

I was going through my craft room the other day and came across this fashion sketch coloring book that I HAD to have a few years back. I have only really colored in it a few times but I still love it. Such a fun idea. I have no clue where I got it from. It was an online impulse purchase.



When The Mister and I finally settled down after a long weekend, we had a full DVR to catch up on. One of our shows to watch was Community. We have watched The Soup and have been big Joel McHale fans for a while now. I know the show has had it's ups and downs but I truly think it's a brilliant show. And last Thursday's was one of the best of this season!


Disney Dining posted a blog post the other day about a monorail crawl. Many people have heard of drinking their way around the world in Epcot but I had never heard of doing the monorail crawl and I think it's a great idea! You stop at the Contemporary Resort, the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian. Disney Dining has drink/bar/food recommendations for all the resorts in their blog post!





No comments :

Post a Comment