Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Product Junkie {Hair & Skin}

I did a few product junkie posts a while back when I first started blogging again. But, as all of you product junkies know, I am constantly looking for the next best thing. So I have a few new favorites to share with you all today.

Palmers Firming Butter
I have used SO many firming products over the years and I can say with confidence that this is one of the best ones. And it smells great! I don't think I have ever used a Palmers product that I didn't like. 


This acne treatment is RX only. I used to be totally against RX'ed acne products...Until I started using this one in the beginning of March. It works like a charm and does not leave my skin flaky and prone to sun damage.

Yes To Grapefruit Moisturizer w/ SPF 15
I am a big fan of any and all "Yes To.." products. Since my regular moisturizer didn't have an SPF in it, I needed one. I have only been using this for a few days but so far so good. If you are looking for natural skin products with no parabens and close to no chemicals in them, "Yes to.." is your brand!

Maybelline Eye Makeup Remover
I usually use make up removing wipes for removing my face. But this time around I tried something a little different. You need a cotton square to help with the removal process (obv). But a few swipes and this works great! Also, I was getting sick of digging at my eyes to get off the mascara (a big no no) so I YouTubed how I should properly be removing make up (you think I would know since I went to school for it in a past life) and realized that you have to let the cotton square with the make up remover on it, soak in for a few seconds...Here is the YouTube video I referenced. 

Origins GinZing Eye Cream
This eye cream is something I forgot to reference in my last product junkie post. I have been using it for a while and LOVE it. It brightens up your eyes and goes perfectly under make up. Great for the summer!! I have never met an Origins product I didn't like.

Fat Hair Amplifying Mousse

Garnier Anti Humidity Smoothing Milk
These two hair products were impulse buys. Over the weekend, my straightener stopped working. Good thing I brought my curling iron with me because it saved my life/hair. The only two problems I have ever had with curling my hair was getting it to not frizz (I am not great with the blow dryer). And having enough body in it so the curls don't fall flat. Well, these two products worked like a charm! FTR - I applied the mousse before the blow dry and the smoothing milk after curling. In hindsight, I could have done both products before the blow dry. Next time I will do that for sure! This was the final result.

#BigHairDontCare

No comments :

Post a Comment