Thursday, April 3, 2014

Musings

If you love yourself a good food Instagram picture, I suggest you follow Aziz Ansari's Instagram account...The pictures are divine and it actually makes me want to cook! Hear that Mister? I was perusing his account the other day and came across this picture -


The dish is called "Eggs in Purgatory." It seems like a pretty easy recipe so I am going to try it one day soon. And if I never post about it again, you will know why! :)

I am writing this just minutes after I posted this selfie on FB and Insta...


Ever since I started this foray into blogging at the beginning of the year, my social media presence has been amplified. And apparently that means more selfies. So I apologize to anyone getting sick of them...I am getting sick of myself too..and I promise this will be the last one for a while...What is it about a good selfie?!?!

Did anyone fall for any April Fools jokes the other day? I certainly did...One of the Disney Facebook pages I follow, Disney Dining, posted an article that was titled "Le Cellier Steakhouse to Undergo Major Refurbishment." And then they had a picture of the Outback Steakhouse logo..For the whole day on April 1 I was devastated! Just a background of this - Le Cellier is the best steakhouse on Disney property in the CANADA pavilion in Epcot. Of course I didn't take the time to read the actual article. If I did, I would have remembered that Outback is Australian based. It wasn't until I was just about to tell The Mister about it later in the day that I realized it was an April Fools article. Jokes on me I suppose..But I am making sure I make an ADR at Le Cellier next time I head to 'The World..just in case they do replace it with an Outback one day!!



No comments :

Post a Comment