Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Musings

I am committing the biggest sin of holiday decorating right now. My Valentine's Day decorations are still up. (#cringe) Yes, you read that correctly...my entertainment center still looks like this and we have family coming on Friday for a visit. So, it looks like a trip down to the basement for some Easter decor is in order. I am like corporate America...I bring out my holiday decorations way too early. Says the girl that takes her Halloween decorations out on Labor Day.

I follow a page on Facebook that is called "Offbeat Bride" they are a sister site of "Offbeat Home." And today they posted this amazing DIY project (non wedding related) that I (& The Mister) are totally doing. I love simple and cheap DIY projects like this. And I love me some bookends.

Off Beat Home

I mentioned this very briefly in my flob - I can not wait for Bravo's new show #SouthernCharm to premiere. I am kind of fascinated with the whole "old money" culture. And Southern Charm is going to showcase just that...Bravo Style.


#RichByBravo

On the topic of Bravo...There is also another new show premiering called "The People's Couch." It had a limited run a few months back. I hoped it would get picked up and it did! It is based on the UK show, Googlebox. It's considered a "social series" and it turns the camera around on the viewer. So basically you are watching people watch TV. The Mister and I always have a running commentary of every thing we watch on TV which makes this show very relate able. And if they ever do castings in anywhere outside the greater LA area, I am their girl! 











No comments :

Post a Comment