Thursday, February 13, 2014

A.C. Moore Haul

My favorite time to visit a craft store is right before a holiday ends. They still have a good amount of {insert holiday here} merch and they sell it at 60-70% off. So, today I took my holiday visit to AC Moore and stocked up on some fun Valentine's stuff (as well as some canvases that were 50% off) for a wonderfully themed day tomorrow and my ever expanding holiday decor collection...If I ever had a museum with all of my "chachskis" as The Mister calls them, my holiday decor would be the main exhibit. But, I digress...


The tentative agenda for tomorrow will consist of heart shaped pancakes, cupcakes, card making, more cupcakes, canvas painting and a lovely dinner at home for three..and more cupcakes. 

#OhNoIDidnt



Minnie Mouse likes to help with photo shoots. 

xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment