Sunday, February 9, 2014

Musings

You'll have to forgive me for my lack of a blog post yesterday. I am finally settling down for the weekend as it was very busy with friends!

Yesterday my bffl Dawn and I day drank in the city. We hadn't seen each other in close to a year and a half and we had so much fun taking selfies and cocktailing! PS - Is there anything better than day drinking Grey Goose dirty martinis with blue cheese and bacon stuffed olives, with your best friend? No, there isn't. 


#daydrankswag



And today The Mister, Cy and I attended a first birthday party of our good friend's son, P. It was a hoot, and all the littles had a blast! Thanks to L and D for having us and congrats on making it to a year with your little Valentine's Day bundle of love! We can't wait for brother to make his appearance to add to our growing football team!

I was also thinking that I haven't done any Disney posts lately. So, this coming week I will be working on some of those...In the mean time, here's this...








No comments :

Post a Comment