Sunday, February 2, 2014

Favorite Shopping Websites

I am an avid online shopper. My whole wedding was pretty much purchased online...not to mention The Mister and I order off of Amazon at least once a week.

So, today I thought I would share my favorite websites...

1. RentTheRunway.com - You can rent designer dresses for 4 days for much cheaper then you would ever buy them for. As someone that doesn't like to be photographed in the same look twice, this is one of my favorites. I discovered Rent The Runway way back in 2011...I rented a dress for a wedding and got so many complements on it. The great thing about this is you can order a back up size for free! So it certainly takes the guess work out of wondering what size you are. Tips - Reading the reviews is the easiest way to find what your size would be. 

2. ModCloth.com - This is a great one for vintage type pieces.

3. NastyGal.com - Great for funky shoes

4. UrbanOg.com - This website reminds me of Forever21

5. ShoeDazzle/JustFab.com - Amazing websites for shoes and accessories and very affordable!

Chinese Wholesale Sites - 

I wore three wedding dresses and two of them I got off of Chinese wholesale websites. My first dress was $150 which obviously saved me a TON of money. 

- LightInTheBox.com
- PinkQueen.com
- AliExpress.com

Disclaimer - ALWAYS check shipping info and return info before purchasing!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment