Sunday, February 23, 2014

#OOTD

I filmed yesterday therefore I was camera ready and in a cute outfit. So of course, I HAD to do an #OOTD blog post. This is actually the second time I have worn this dress (the horror!). Usually I don't like to be photographed in the same thing twice. But I have this rule that if I wear it for a different season, then it's okay. Basically meaning that I have to drastically change the look. PS - Fleece lined tights changed my life and my winter wardrobe. If you don't have a pair please run (don't walk) to your nearest Target and pick some up.

Dress | AliExpress.com | Fleece Lined Tights | Target | Shoes | Cohoes
Blazer | Forever 21
The last time I wore this dress was in Disney World. I paired it with some Minnie ears and my one of a kind hand painted TOMS. I should do a blog post on those one of these days. I have two pairs and they got me through my whole Disney vacation and are now lovingly displayed in my craft room. They were one of the best purchases EVER.


xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment