Monday, June 30, 2014

Photo Booth Fever

One of the things I love about having an Engineer as a husband is that when I conjure up something, The Mister can usually build it!


A lot of the things I come up with are usually random upgrades around the house, but for the last two years, I have come up with some sort of SOMETHING for Cy's birthday party. Last year, it was a drink/paper goods holder I saw on Pinterest -



Also at last year's party, we had a (somewhat ghetto) photo booth. It wasn't exactly labeled as such and it didn't get much use. So I am on a mission this year to build (for TM to build) a suitable photo booth that we can have for years to come. Here is the rough sketch of it...PVC piping is going to be our best friend...


We shall see how this beauty turns out. I think it's going to be amazing and I foresee a homemade photo booth at all of our future parties!

No comments :

Post a Comment