Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Confessions Of A Stay At Home Mom {Vol. 2}

The Mister is taking this Friday off from work and you know what I am going to do? Get my eyebrows done and go to the mall ALL BY MYSELF. #BeJealous


I never thought going to the mall solo would be so exciting to me (and exciting enough to blog about) but I have honestly been looking forward to it all week. My excitement lies in the fact that I don't have to lug a stroller, sippy cup, diapers, a child etc with me. All I have to do is grab my wallet, get in the car, listen to the music as loud as I want and go to the mall. This may not sound like a big deal to any non parents out there (please consider yourself lucky that at this point in your life you don't see the big deal in going to the mall alone) but for me, it's almost like going to the spa (almost).


No comments :

Post a Comment