Friday, June 20, 2014

Fashion Friday {Social Media}

Pre-baby I used to pour over glossy fashion magazines and dream about all the pretty things in life. Fast forward to 2014 and I barely have time to shower, so Instagram, Facebook and Twitter are the main places I get my fashion fix these days. Here are some of the pretty little things I've come across this week -

I have written about my obsession with Lilly Ghalichi in the past. This week, she has been hitting it out of the park (per usual) with her Fash-tagrams. I am drooling over this romper. The good news. everything she has been wearing lately is available on WantMyLook.com for pretty decent prices! You can find more of Lilly's looks on her Instagram or Facebook.

Another fashion account I follow on Instagram is called @UpCloseAndStylish. This Fash-tagrammer is always dressed amazingly cool and chic. This was one of my favorites from this week - 


Outfit deets - Jacket | Marni | Jeans | JBrand | Shoes | Valentino (duh) | Clutch | Hermes

That jacket is TO DIE FOR. 

DylanLex is another one of my favorite Fash-tagrammers. She has her own necklace line and is known for her over the top style of said necklaces.


I have been coveting these gorgeous pieces for a while now. But alas, with an $800 price tag I suppose I can be happy with just seeing them on Instagram every day! #FashionLeSigh





No comments :

Post a Comment