Sunday, July 27, 2014

Road Trip {Portland, Maine}

The Mister and I had the pleasure of visiting Portland, ME this weekend for a family member's wedding. The wedding was picture perfect and Portland was the perfect back drop for the weekend.

Downtown Portland reminds me a lot of Providence. Cobblestone streets, shops, great architecture and great restaurants. Portland is right on the water though so it makes for some breath taking scenery. When we got there on Friday, we decided on a date night to downtown for some oysters (J's Oyster was where we went which was absolutely divine) and bar hopping (we went to a place called Sonny's for a nightcap after dinner).



And then there was my Friday night outfit...a little jumpsuit realness for y'all....

#OOTN #JumpsuitRealness - As you can see, I didn't end up wearing the heels to walk around Portland...So I am looking forward to taking this baby for another strut with those heels soon. (Deets - Jumpsuit | H&M | Heels | The Shoe Dept. | Sandals | Forever 21| Bag | H&M | Bangles | Charlotte Russe)

The next day, the reception was at a pool hall/banquet facility right in the city. The views were amazing and it was great to party all night within the hustle and bustle of Portland. For the wedding, I rented a dress from Rent the Runway. It was Clover Canyon and I was obsessed with this dress. It fit like a freaking glove and the colors were absolutely amazing.


#OOTN - Deets - Dress | Clover Canyon (Rent the Runway) | Mint pumps | GoJane.com | Bag | Coach 

As you can see, the back was even better than the front...
My handsome date! (Calves | The Edge)

Overall it was such a fun (childless) weekend and I can't wait to visit Portland again!








No comments :

Post a Comment