Thursday, May 15, 2014

Musings

Painted By An Elephant - 

For the past two years, The Mister and I have attended a bowling event, put on by our local zoo, that supports rhino conservation. At said event there is a silent auction, and at said auction there are paintings done by various zoo animals, among other things. Last year we bid on and won a painting painted by an elephant. -

This was painted by an elephant named Kate. This year, there was only one elephant painting..I saw it on the table and knew I needed it immediately. I am such a sucker for black with a pop o' color!


This one was painted by an elephant named Alice. We have the first painting living above our bar. I am not sure where this one is going to go yet, but since my house lacks any type of color (besides Cy's toys) I am sure where ever it goes, it will look amazing!

H&M - 


I got a $50 (printed and lined) blazer yesterday for $20!!!!!! I heart H&M and that is all. #OOTD coming soon.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's nap time and there is a #tbt Jersey Shore marathon that needs watching!






No comments :

Post a Comment