Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Confessions Of A Stay At Home Mom {Vol. 1}

Confession - I can't stand when I go somewhere (HomeGoods, Target, etc...) during the week (and during the work day) and said place is busy. I will actually make an off hand remark to Cy that sounds something like..."Doesn't anyone work anymore?!" (HAH!) I think every mom can attest to the fact that it takes an extra 45 mins per child to get out the door...so when I am finally out the door, I don't want to have to deal with a lot of people crowding up the aisles of my local Tarjay, at 11 am on a Wednesday, no less! (#firstworldproblems) This is also the reason I loathe school vacation week and never visit the mall on the weekends. #antisocialmuch? And FTR - You know all you 9-5 moms think the same exact thing when you have a *day off and have to run errands!

#sorrynotsorry



*I use the term "day off" loosely because everyone knows that a mom never has a day off!

No comments :

Post a Comment