Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Let's Have a Toast...

...For the haters.



They are my main motivators and I would just like to give them a shout out. You see, I figured out a long time ago not to be a hater. Why, you ask? Because I would rather not motivate someone I don't like to do better. Not only that, but I never found it made sense to rain on some one's parade. People (and women especially) need to empower each other.


 I also never understood why people choose social media to throw shade "under the radar." People are not dumb...they can see when you don't "like" something of theirs and they can especially see when you indirectly shout them out in your status. There is room for every one's dreams in this world and supporting someone else that happens to be doing something better than you isn't going to make you melt. It may, however, make you a better person. Scary, I know.


Now back to your regularly scheduled program of rainbows and glitter...

No comments :

Post a Comment