Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fashion Roundup {2014 Met Gala}

Top Three Best - 

Dita Von Teese in Zac Posen. #Perfection

Rihanna in Stella McCartney. The back of this was even better than the front.

Queen Bey in Givenchy Haute Couture. #BowDown

Runner up - Emma Stone in Thakoon. I LOVE THIS ENSAMB, that is all.

Top Three Worst - 

Kirsten Dunst in Rodarte. I didn't like this because the bottom reminds me of printed leggings and the top reminds me of a bad dance costume.

Shailene Woodley in Rodarte. This was just way too busy for my taste. And I am not loving the pixie cut on her. 

Elizabeth Olsen in Miu Miu. Can we say bad figure skating costume? And I think that color washes her out. 

Runner up - Lena Dunham in Giambattista Valli. OKAY...I actually really like this ensamb...and it is SO MUCH better than anything else she has ever "red carpeted" in. BUT...gurl needs to learn how to pose. Just because models in Vogue pose in couture with their shoulders forward, does not mean that you should too...put your shoulders back and stand tall. I actually think her bad posing is the reason why her yellow Zac gown at the Golden Globes looked so weird. Also, her make up looks great but the straight across bang is bothering me. 

Lena's doppelganger...#amiright?

You can hop on over to BuzzFeed for more looks and fashions from the 2014 Met Gala!

No comments :

Post a Comment