Friday, October 31, 2014

Pop & Locktober Fest 2014

I can't take credit for that title. That is actually the name of one of Community's Halloween episodes....

Anywho, I thought I would take this opportunity to recap all of my Halloween blog posts as well as give you guys an #COTN (costume of the night) run down of my costume this year!

You can find all of this month's Halloween posts....

Here
Here
Here

This year, The Mister and I had the pleasure of going to my trainer's house for a Halloween party...it was tons of fun and it was exciting attending our very first (adult) Halloween party since Cy was born.

#CoordinateWithYourDate

#COTN 

I'm a cat, duh.

Every article of clothing in this costume (except for the lace ears) I already had in my closet which I suppose says something about my wardrobe....The lace shirt and shoes came from Cohoes....The stockings came from Amazon....the skirt and rings came from Forever 21....and the ears came from Charlotte Russe...I like to call this look, a high fashion black cat!


Happy Halloween!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment