Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Musings

My Best Friend's Wedding - 

Photocred goes to D's bestie R. This was my favorite "guest snap" of the day! #Glowing

This past weekend I had the distinct honor of witnessing one of my nearest and dearest friends get married. D (who was my MOH) and her new hubby G were simply glowing throughout the whole day and I couldn't be happier for them. Now they are off on an amazing honeymoon some of which will be spent at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Jealous!

Particular About Pumpkins -

I mentioned in my blog yesterday that I was planning on getting white pumpkins for my entertainment center. When that didn't work out, I found the cheapest (4 for $16!), biggest, orange pumpkins I could find and spray painted them white. They turned out great but I ended up using a half of can of white primer and a whole can and a half of white spray paint! The process is pretty self explanatory, but here's some reference pictures.

Before

After taping the stems

Final look!

Handstand Hottie - 

If you are friends with me on my personal FB page, you know that I have been obsessed with doing handstands while taking my picture with a self timer app (#NotVainAtAll). I am slowly but surely working on my regular handstand but in the meantime, I am working (twerking) on my balance and trying to look cool in Instagram pictures. Take a lookie, cookie!



One day I'll be able to do a regular handstand and Instagram will be the first to know! #SocialMediaDragQueen




No comments :

Post a Comment