Friday, August 29, 2014

Fall Fashion Haul

During my fashion pop up shop on eBay, I sold a few items. Naturally, I turned right around and restocked my closet with some basics and layering pieces for the fall/winter.

This summer, I really tried to incorporate more color in the my wardrobe -

#NailedIt

So, I am now ready for some black, whites and neutrals to infiltrate my repertoire. Luckily for me, during my shopping trip I managed to snag not one, but two buy one get one free deals. One at Forever 21 and one at Charlotte Russe. 


I found an amazing pair of corduroy, houndstooth slacks that I can not wait to pair with a blazer and some oxfords or loafs. My "free" item was this adorable sweater. Is anything anything better than a big comfy sweater to wear once the weather gets cool? I also got a $7(!) "leather" pencil skirt that is not pictured but I can't even imagine how many outfits I am going to be able to create with that beauty.  


I always tend to gravitate towards basics and jewelry at Charlotte Russe. So I picked up two (BOGO) pairs of ankle length black leggings (a must have for any winter wardrobe IMO) and a long sleeve white bodysuit that I can't wait to layer with some sort of fluffy winter wear. I always gravitate towards white in the fall/winter more so than in the summer (opposite of the out of date Labor Day "rule") as summer white tends to always look bridal to me. 

I blogged about my winter wardrobe essentials earlier in the year. Take a look there for more fall/winter wardrobe inspo. 

Happy (fall fashion) hunting!

No comments :

Post a Comment