Monday, September 8, 2014

Musings

eBay - 

I finally posted some more items in my eBay store! I am not sure how to include a direct link to my store but if you go to the search bar, and type in my user name - jlb1187 - you should be able to find what you are looking for. And keep checking back because I will be adding more and more items over the next few weeks!

$1 Finds -

If there is one thing I love, it's getting things for a dollar. If there is another thing I love it's getting holiday themed things for a dollar! So, you can imagine my excitement when in the last two weeks I had great dollar bin finds at Tarjay and A.C. Moore -

#Tarjay

#ACMoore

Stay Tuned - 

The Mister has a busy few weeks coming up at work. Once it for him slows down a bit, we have decided that every Sunday in October we will be devoting to cooking a meal from last year's Epcot Food and Wine Festival. Since we went in October last year, we found it fitting to reminisce a bit and take the opportunity to cook some good eats! So stay tuned for all the yummy food pictures and recipes. 


Greece! Grilled and marinated calamari, htipiti, eggplant dip, olives and pita bread and griddled Greek cheese with pistachios & honey. And to drink - Ouzo

No comments :

Post a Comment