Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pinterest Craft Crawl - Day 3 - Kitchen Menu

Sorry for the delay in posts, the menu that I was working on took a lot longer to dry than I originally thought, so there will be two posts today and this is the first one!

This is what this craft is based off of...


We are already doing a chalk board wall somewhere else in the house and I have an old cork board that we haven't been using so I decided instead of the chalk board that I would re do our cork board...

These were my supplies..



First I taped off the edges and painted the whole cork part with black paint..This was the part that took too long to dry...


Then, after waiting a day, I painted on the days of the week...



There ya go! I actually like the cork board aspect of it because now I can tack up recipes instead of just the names of them because usually I don't remember the actual recipe and have to go through my computer to find them.

No comments :

Post a Comment