Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Birthday America

Yesterday was a wonderful day filled with red, white and blue and lots of relaxing! I put this dessert table together for my wee little family of three. Small yet mighty. 


The "Chicken Fried" print I got off a blog. I had it printed and framed. I think it looks absolutely beautiful and it actually came out better than I expected it to. I purchased the sparkle (!) blue star and the "I <3 USA" pieces at Michael's for 70% (!) off! The flags and sparklers I got from Wal-Mart. The bunting, star plates and napkins are from Target. And the pinwheel is from CVS. 

I made sangria for the occasion as well and made pineapple stars.


#StarCookieCutter

Overall it was a very relaxing day and great start to a 4 day weekend!

Happy 237th America.

No comments :

Post a Comment